Health, Safety and Environment
HSE is a core value of HEISCO. Company management keeps HSE as a priority item. HSE responsibilities of various positions are well defined and the respective individuals are accountable with regard to its compliance. HEISCO HSE policy is developed on the fact that HSE is everyone's responsibility and it should be inculcated as a culture in all levels of employees.
HEISCO HSEMS is certified to OHSAS 18001:2007 and is in line with our various client regulations and meeting all legal requirements. Our current incident rates are indicative of our HSE performance and are much better compared to international standards.
HEISCO is well equipped with a pool of qualified and experienced HSE personnel and with all required safety equipment and gears for the safe execution of the projects undertaken. Some of the recent HSE awards conferred on HEISCO are:
- KOC award for the Best Contractor Yard (West Kuwait) – 2010
- KOC DMD Safety award for Flowline / Pipeline Repair – 2010
- KOC CMD HSE award for Contractors – 2011
- HSE participation award from KNPC – 2011
- Contractor of the Year- 2011 award from Joint Operations Wafra – 2011
- HSE Performance award – JO Wafra – 2012
- 2nd Prize in KOC Environmental Competition – 2012
- KOC CMD HSE award – 2013
- Performance award for outstanding EHS performance from JO Wafra in the year 2013 – 2014
- First prize in HSE competition for KOC WK Fields Contractor’s Site Office for the year 2013 – 2014
- GSEC Certificate of appreciation for Outstanding contribution in achieving 6,000,000 Safe Man hour without LTI – 2014
- Plaque from KOC for Flowlines Project achieving 5,430,000 Safe Man hours without LTI – 2014
HSE IS OUR NO.1 PRIORITY!